Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Flash Animation

A new thing I'm going to do on this blog is to put links to Flash Animation that I've seen and really like. The first one I'm putting on it is a spoof of the movie "Twilight" (that crappy girl vampire flick) called "tWHYlight" by Bobert-Rob. the site is http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/473402. I promise the site doesn't have any viruses or stuff like that, I've been going on it for years.

WARNING: It does have some pretty bad language, so if you don't want to see that, then just ignore this post. People who like Twilight won't like this, also (especially because there's a few really funny insults towards Robert Pattison, the guy who's the vampire in the movie in case you didn't already know that). Hope you'll like it, and remeber that I DIDN'T MAKE THIS, so if you have positive feedback give it to Bobert-Rob, the guy who made this.

Hopefully I can add more stuff to this blog soon. Who knows what I'm putting on this thing next.

No comments: