Sunday, August 30, 2009

Milk

Also, a day after I saw "Duplicity" (check out the review), I saw the movie "Milk," about the first openly gay man to get a major political office, Harvey Milk. It was interesting, though they kind of overdid it. But the most interesting (and funny) thing about that movie was that one of the homosexual characters in the movie was none other than that blond, feminine guy from the High School Musical movies. Yeah, shocking. And I thought to myself when I saw him, "his career is OVER." Because if there's one thing Disney people hate, it's homosexuals. So I feel sorry for him, but at least he wasn't in the inevitable High School Musical 4 movie that has to be coming out.


The movie itself was a very good pro-gay movie, though, with a good moral message and all that. Just saying

No comments: